OPENING DOORS | SHARING INTEL | BUILDING ALLIANCES | GIVING CRITICAL FEEDBACK
- To open doors and create commercial opportunities for its members
- To share accounting intelligence, insight, resources, events and IP
- To support, develop, inspire and challenge its members
- To increase the quality of advice and support offered to the accounting profession.
*Martin Bissett is a bestselling author, in-demand speaker and the trusted knowledge Partner to accounting firms, bodies and networks globally. Rob Brown is a featured TEDx speaker, host of the Accounting Influencers podcast and has trained thousands of accountants to be better work winners.
THE AIR BENEFITS
WHAT DO CURRENT MEMBERS GET OUT OF THE AIR GROUP?
Since it’s inception, the AIR Group has generated over £150,000 in new business opportunities for its members. In addition, members have enjoyed these benefits:
1. Doors opened for new clients, potential partners and speaking opportunities
2. Critical feedback on partnerships, ideas, campaigns, strategies and projects
3. Wisdom, perspective and radical candour applied to critical challenges
4. Support, accountability and encouragement to achieve commercial goals.
While the benefits of being an AIR member are significant, so are the expectations…
THE AIR EXPECTATIONS
WHAT MIGHT AN INFLUENTIAL AND TRUSTED EXPERT PEER GROUP BRING TO YOUR BUSINESS?
The Air Group of high level peers in the accounting world are expected to strategically and intentionally:
1. Encourage each other ‘in person’ at events
2. Endorse each other on social media – sharing, liking and commenting on each other’s posts
3. Signpost warm referrals to target clients, speaking events and useful contacts
4. Share market insight on the accounting landscape, including trends, stats and opportunities
5. Enhance credibility further due to the power of the peer network
6. Offer feedback on each other’s ideas, campaigns, products, programs and situations
7. Share resources, intel, best practice, learning, tools, hacks and technology
8. Meet regularly quarterly F2F in a central venue and occasionally online
If you feel you might be a fit for the AIR Group, see if you fulfil these criteria before applying…
THE AIR CRITERIA
WHAT MIGHT YOU BRING TO THE ACCOUNTING INFLUENCER ROUNDTABLE?
All Air Group Members are characterised by the following essential attributes:
The AIR Group is currently open to a limited number of new members. Might one be you?
ARE YOU FIT FOR AIR?
AIR MEMBERSHIP IS NOT FREE AND THE BARRIER TO ENTRY IS HIGH
You might be a fit for the AIR Group if, by consensus from co-founders Martin Bissett and Rob Brown (and from peers in the wider accounting profession), you…
► are liked and respected, with a track record of success in your particular domain
► have genuine influence and a formidable reputation in the accounting profession
► are an innovator and ‘player in the accounting space, vz ‘more of the same’
► are collaborative and open minded – willing to be vulnerable and accountable
► are into personal development and learning – you want to raise your game
► have a strong network and influence throughout that network
► can demonstrate track record rather than just hot air and propaganda
► want to make a positive contribution rather than merely ‘make some money
► are trustworthy – a minder of confidences and a keeper of secrets
► bring something to the party and you can see the value of a group like this (itch).
If you feel this might be you, take the next step and fix up a chat with Martin Bissett or Rob Brown.